The guidelines here cover the image policy for all images of each category. ALL images (with the exceptions of .gif files, of course) are to be uploaded in the .jpg format, in lowercase letters. Transparent files are acceptable, but only in .png format.
Any images that do not meet the image policy requirements will be subjected to deletion.
Images that are used as profile images for character articles must meet the following standards:
- Dimensions are exactly 295px in width and no greater then 400px in height.
- High quality (or highest possible that you can find)
- Character of interest must be centered on and identifiable.
- File must be named/formatted in the following way: GivenName01.jpg (ex: Shiroha01.jpg). This creates an easier structure and makes moving images around more convenient. The number following after the character's given name (not full name) should be the most recently image uploaded. (ex: Should there already be two Shiroha files, the image being uploaded should be Shiroha03.jpg)
Images that are used as covers for a single or soundtrack for music articles must meet the following standards:
- Dimensions are exactly 500×500 or of even dimensions all around, no smaller than 295×295.
- High quality
- File must be named/formatted in the following way: SoundtrackName(CD Type).jpg.
Users may upload their own images for their profiles, but must meet the following format. If not, they may qualify for deletion.
- Must not contain any inappropriate content
- Must be formatted in the following way: Username_FileName.jpg
Images that Are NOT Allowed
- Inappropriate content